Evening fellow beauty addicts!👋🏽
Happy FriYAY – I hope you’ve had a good day & are excited for the weekend 🙌🏼
Today’s beauty secret was a 15ml Ojon Damage Reverse, Instant Restorative Hair Serum.
I suppose it’s pretty self explanatory right? I hope so, as it’s almost impossible to read the text on the bottle 🙈🤓 So, to be safe I did a little Google and put together an overview below:
- Contains Ojon oil, which is famous for restoring damaged hair 💆
- Reduces frizz, strengthens hair, tames flyaways and increases shine 💁
- Warm a few drops in the palm of your hands and work through damp hair, concentrating on the ends.
A few tips I’ve found, from personal experience with hair serums are:
- Apply to towel dried hair and work through from the middle to the ends.
- If you have fair hair, like me, then applying hair serum too close to your scalp will only make your hair look greasy.
- Use a Tangle Teezer to initially brush your hair free of knots.
- If you haven’t already got a Tangle Teezer, then this is a must have for your Christmas list! They’re great for brushing both damp and dry hair and if you have any small children that hate having their hair brushed, then a Tangle Teezer will be the answer to your prayers 🙌🏼
- I always try and leave my hair to dry naturally as much as I can before putting any heat on it. Not only will this give your serum chance to soak into the hair, but it will mean that you need to apply less heat to dry it, which is never a bad thing👌🏼
- If you’re not in a rush, maybe you’re having a chilled Sunday pamper, then the other thing you may like to try is heating a towel by dampening it with hot water and squeezing out any excess water, then wrap your hair in the towel for 20 mins or so, kick back and relax until the towel cools down. It will also help the hair feel nourished and rejuvenated.
If you’ve got dry ends or damaged hair, then this serum could be the magical ✨ answer to your problems. I’ve been getting my hair dyed for years now and with me being blonde, It’s more often than not an all over bleach highlight job… anyone who gets their hair bleached will know that it can really take its toll on your hair. Using a serum on bleached ends, once a week will really help to keep your hair from drying out and looking brittle and wispy.
Happy pampering beauty pals 💋